Companies and Organizations having purchasing rules that require 3 bids/estimates will be charged a minimum of 2 hours plus labor for an estimate. The minimum cost for an estimate is $300.00. This fee will be deducted should I perform the work.
- It takes over 2 hours to come to your facility, examine your equipment, trouble-shoot any problems and then prepare a detailed estimate.
- Additional time is consumed to research your equipment, identify replacement parts, determine availabilty and costs.
- Many times what appears to be the problem is just a symptom.
- When I enter a facility, you are getting over 40 years of experience eyeballing your equipment and operation. I do each and every inspection and repair. I don't have any employees that just stare and wonder what is going on.
- My detailed reports contain more than just the cost of the repair and include the why and possibly other options.
- I attend technical classes routinely throughout the year. Some are out of the area and can cost hundreds of dollars to attend.
- I am licensed and insured for any pool project.
- Certified Pool Operator and Aquatic Facilities Operator certified.
- Cleaning up a project after another contractor can be expensive.
- Estimates are required by law to provide the model number of all equipment. There have been instances whereby an employee, manager or HOA BOARD member uses this information to shop and purchase the items on the internet.
2 of the 3 Bidders will be working for FREE.
- So if only one bidder gets the project, the other two just worked for FREE.
- For organizations that only accept the lowest bidder and not "Best Value" bid, all the experience and training in the world doesn't count.
- FREE information about your facility and equipment that you otherwise wouldn't have received.
- Work including materials over $500.00 must be done by a licensed C-61/D-35 or C-53 classification. I have both.
- How much does your organization expect to save on a job that is less than $3,000.00.
- If contractors feel it isn't worthwhile in pursuing your business, don't feel outraged when your pool has been closed and they don't respond or your "Favorite" contractor isn't your "Favorite" anymore.